Listen to Auntie Leila!
Here is a collection of talks and podcasts featuring Auntie Leila.
They are in chronological order, so just scroll down for new ones.
Leila and David Clayton (left) having a great conversation about prayer in the home with Michael Lavigne and Dominic Bettinelli (not pictured) on The Good Catholic Life radio program. Photo courtesy of RCAB.
Download and listen while you drive or fold laundry — we think you will find something to ponder in these offerings. Check out the Speaking page if you’d like to have Leila talk to your group, conference, retreat, or convention!
- Talk at Little Daughters of the Sacred Heart — a retreat for mothers: Listen to Auntie Leila’s talk here. (You can download it to your computer by right-clicking and saving it.)
- Radio program on The Good Catholic Life with Dominic Bettinelli and Michael Lavigne: Leila and David Clayton have a lively talk with our hosts about The Little Oratory.
- Start here with the first installment of the series! Elizabeth and Leila just “talking over tea” (really via Skype but that’s the vibe). The subsequent podcasts are linked at the end of the post.
- Recordings of talks at St. Michael’s in Wheaton IL: The Creative Woman and Praying in the Home. (Right-click to add to iTunes.) Two talks at a morning retreat to try to get to the bottom of what a woman’s vocation is, and why it’s beauty.
- Podcast with Pat Gohn: Among Women — Pat and Leila range over many topics in this cozy chat.
- Podcast with Haley Stewart and Christy Isinger of Fountains of Carrots: Listen to it here. The blog, the book, and even a couple of Ask Auntie questions!
- Radio program on Archangel Radio. This was done the morning after Leila caught Deirdre’s new baby! “So I do say ‘um’ a lot I think! But a great talk with my hosts about how I found my faith and how I came to co-author The Little Oratory.”
- Two talks from the MN Home Educators Conference, 2015:
Leila is Pam’s guest on Homeschool Snapshots where she offers encouragement to consider time-tested approaches, as well as time-tested literature, as we develop our homeschool plans and also gives some great advice about getting the routine household tasks, like laundry and meal planning, done in a reasonable way. This podcast is easy to listen to on the site or download.
Leila on “At Home with Jim and Joy” on EWTN:
On The Uncommon Good with Bo Bonner and Bud Marr. A conversation about the public good of marriage, and Leila’s book God Has No Grandchildren: A guided reading of Pius XI’s encyclical Casti Connubii, On Chaste Marriage.